Our fully automated surface treatment process lines utilise the latest computer hardware and Plasticraft software to maximise process and handling efficiency, and can be configured to meet NADCAP requirements.
As a result, high levels of consistency are achieved with optimum manpower utilisation, traceability and the provision of management systems data. Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) measurement can be achieved by the continuous monitoring of plant and processes via a real-time link to our head office in the UK.
Typical automated process lines include:
- Cleaning lines
- Chemical etching lines
- Electroless plating lines
- Electrolytic plating lines
- Hard anodising lines
- Chromic anodising lines
- TSA (Tartaric Sulphuric Anodising) lines
- Conversion coating lines, including alocrom and phosphating
Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) can be incorporated into our automated process plant lines to provide the data to enable production output to be optimised.
Plasticraft automated process plant installations can include:
- high and low level tracks
- robotic transporters
- automatic loading and unloading systems
- auto-dosing facilities
- chemical storage and handling
- automated component handling and tooling
In all cases, projects benefit from our commitment to designing and developing process plants and equipment which combine world class process quality with throughput speed. These principles have underpinned Plasticraft’s global success for many years.