Achieve zero liquid discharge with a VACUDEST wastewater evaporator system.
In general VACUDEST vacuum distillation systems pay for themselves within two years, representing a reliable investment in a future free of wastewater.
In almost every industrial sector environmentally dangerous wastewater is produced, which is not allowed to be disposed of into the public sewer system:
- Spent cooling lubricant emulsion
- Release emulsion from die-casting
- Rinsing water from parts cleaning
- Rinsing water from painting pre-treatment
- Rinsing water from plating
- Rinsing water from vibratory grinding
- Rinsing water from salt-bath hardening
- Rinsing water from stainless steel pickling
- Penetrant rinsing water
- Rinsing water from container cleaning
- Landfill leachate
Vacuum distillation is the most economical method for processing this wide variety of industrial wastewaters. Lowest operation cost, energy efficiency and reliable system uptime ensure a fast return on investment.